Okie... have been rather restless during work today, cos they shifted my table from the middle of the office to the side of the wall, so ...I was feeling a bit bored out with looking at the wall... and decided to do a little search on youtube. Back when I was in polytechnic, I remember catching a glimpse of the scenes from Naruto's 2nd OP (Haruka Kanata) when someone in the mac lab was slacking during the class intervals. Somehow, it was very different from your usual naruto anime, cos it's it's a live action remake of the anime's op. I didn't see much cos was busy with my own stuff that time, but it did arouse my curiosity. I tried searching for the same video on youtube whenever I thought of it, but so far, it hasn't reaped any nice results :/ Until I tried again today.... (typing 'Haruka Kanata cosplay') Man, not only did I found it, I found some remakes of other anime OPs too. Some are really hilarious while they try to keep as close to the original.
Naruto 2nd OP
Naruto 5th? OP
Evangelion OP (eva paper models..)
Evangelion OP (eva toy models...)
FMA Rewrite!
Rozen Maiden...
Real life Mario Game!
Deathnote
Slam Dunk *ahemstrippedtoundiesversionahem*
Slam Dunk OP (clean one...just that sakuragi looks a bit....-_-)
Yea, I'm bored XD
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment