...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dragons... in a mess.



Wanted to distort some faces there after reading the latest fairytail chapters of the Edoras arc, and there you have it.... Accidentally spilled some black ink... T_T

Life going by each day, becoming a nanny in a way to those kids, since mum is getting busy with some issues these days. Strikes me that she's getting old everytime I see her napping on the sofa. With Xiu around, I realised I'm not that strict on the kids as before anymore. Still impatient though, heh. Should be out there doing some work, yet ain't. Maybe I need some whacking...

No comments: