
Yeap, a painting of Llyud from Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings. Not very satisfied with this one, mainly being it looks too similar to another one of Edward Elric that I've done before.... Ah well. Watercolors, ink and oil pastel. It didn't turn out well, self-explanatory...
Anyways, just had the adm faculty test today and I can now say, my chances of entering is lowered by lots. Yeap, I didn't prepare for it (how to?). We are required to answer 3 major questions, first was describing the emotions of a given photo, second to draw a picture based on a theme and third, to choose two questions of three: a story-writing cum illustration, a comic strip and a design making.
It was hard, considering my inability to crap... My langauge isn't good (as in, I don't know much words, even phrasing a paragraph with simple vocabulary takes me minutes to make it beautiful...). My ideas are common, drawings are mere sketches of less render. Didn't managed to fulfill the 'use-10-given-words' criteria of the compo question. The test totally hit my weak spot.
Ah well... disappointed. But heck, it's over. And it was fun, finally meeting up with the familiar faces of DMD. Let's see... Saw Aaron, Yao Hui, Ivan, Angeline, Russel and Teo Hong before the test. It was a pleasure to meet up with them again, the NS boys finally having some hair, nyak nyak. Even saw Haidar!! Was shocked when I saw her. After everything, the animation gang (yup, other than Haidar, the rest of us are from the animation track of dmd) led by Huiying, went to have some food and proceeded to Jurong Point for a little surprise bdae celebration for Teo Hong. Haha, he looked really stunned (the blur blur type of stun). BingSi joined us, and then HY's sis too (man, they make a real comedy!) The end of one tiring day... :D



1 comment:
Random passerby here.
I just have to say I really love that sketch of Llyud.
That's some talent you have there.
Post a Comment