...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Vaan

Weee~~ The book which I've ordered from amazon arrived super fast! It was a book introduced to me by HY, 'watercolor secrets' by Tom Lynch. Man, it was a really inspiring book. Somehow, it kind of pull me out of my caged up mind of painting. The artist is not paid for his observation, but his expression. That kind of get me, since I've been told since young to draw what one see.... Guess I need to re-define what is 'see' there.. XD







Yeap, a picture of Vaan from FFXII. wahahahahah~~ I didn't really played the game of FFXII, but the original picture quite screams out 'draw me.....paint me!!!!' Tried to give it a bit more expression, but end up following too closely to the original picture.... Ah well.

No comments: