...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Changi T3

weeeee~~ Went out for a sketching session with my polymates today! It was supposed to be at 4pm, but majority arrived later, even the organiser was the last to arrive! XD Toured around Changi airport's terminal 3 (gee... i thoughtT3 meant the budget terminal...guess that's what happens when u dun read the papers...) Anyways! Did a few pages of gesture doodles... and headed to the basement with HY to grab a bit of food. While eating and slacking, she gave me a piece of colored paper, and we both started doing a colored piece. I tried out my newly bought color pencil set (fly fly $45 fly fly~~) and woooosh! It's really easy to blend, and I quite like the texture it gives compared to my old faber castel set.



The piece was unfinished at that time, so I went home and added in what I remember of that scene.

1 comment:

CC said...

pweettyy...

hmm, those derwent pencils look yummy.