
Feeling a bit restless these days... Maybe it's the weather... Anyways, weekend! Didn't feel like playing games or anything.... so draw! Went to flip a watercolor book which I bought sometime ago and was quite inspired to paint some fairies. While facing the paper... I thought of sunflowers, the clothing sort of resembled that. Add in a sunny personality and a huge sunflower and voila! Done. Just that the sketch was too messy to put in the fairy wings, so I forgot about it in the end. While painting the bg, I sort of regretted putting the blues.... turned out a bit... not quite to my liking. Somehow, I wondered if I should refine the pic more with color pencils, but somehow, the thought of overdo-ing things came a gain..so left it as it is.
Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh >_< gotta start thinking about my buddy's request >_< it's been so long and I'm still having a block there........ T.T



No comments:
Post a Comment