
First, a goodbye to Scrawls... Yeap, that illustration was sort of a goodbye message to the people there. I was quite surprised at the warm goodbyes, despite my barriers. Almost a year has passed since I joined the company... Many things had happened, happy, sad, angry... Must say that I didn't quite like some stuff that I saw, yet, can't deny that I learnt a lot of things.
From Wush, I learned to remind my noisy self that quietness is a power too. Haha, and not to forget, the hearty laughters! XD The woman who sat beside me taught me many things too. From the many chats of music to personal values and ideas... an open mindset; from her, I really understood 'what ignorance is bliss' meant, and 'laugh in the face of danger' too. The disagreements with Hui Ching greatly reminded me to humble myself, same as Hwee Jun, who left earlier (haha, talks at Krabi with her told me that I'm really still young!). Ting er taught me to be more careful with little details, and also, made me realised how determined one can be....despite the size :p, Robin's zen, Ben's ^_^, Diana's frankness, and those who left Scrawls earlier before me, CC's observant eye, Donna's strong stand to her values and the very one helpful tip that I'll never forget of Wendy Jim's (although it's sad that I never got to work with her): ' bgs shouldn't be too contrasting or they'll catch too much attention'. Haha... The talk about your skills improving in the industry, seems like it's more of the people and living skills one will improve.
2nd goodbye... to my sis who went Australia for a year..... Gonna miss her... My bed is gonna be so empty...... But hell... she can attend that SMASH comic con in Sydney.... WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH T_T........ Never cried when I left Scrawls... but almost cried when we left the airport after she checked in... Yea, I'm slow....... Hope she likes that photo my sis and I did (or hope she doesn't kill us when she comes back 1 year later...).



No comments:
Post a Comment