...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Cosfest @ Downtown East~~~!! :D

YEA!! Went to the cosfest held at Downtown East today (and yesterday)! There was a lot of people (more today too) and saw lotsa stuff. Seems like this year's cosfest seems a bit more exciting in the cosplaying part than the booths. Went with Dorothy and we had some nice time looking and awing at some of the artworks and cosplayers. Gee, the mecha cosplayers are really cool! (Didn't take any pics there tho, gonna 'kope' from Dor the next time I visit her place XD) Bought some artworks that really caught my eye there. Saw Too-san's artbook on sale, but it was super expensive.... Kid-chan's was sold out.... T_T Ah well.... at least got her to autograph that print I bought XD

After that, the two of us went to mac-cafe at the White Sands mall (hope I got that right?) for a nice break. Discussed about the end of year comics event with her. YESH! We are thinking of setting up a booth and sell our artworks too! Tried to brainstorm some ideas there, and set our target. Wonder if we should do what the public wants, or do what we want? Keep seeing lotsa Reborn artwork there, but it feels very monotonous. Every artwork booth seems to have it! Is that what people want? But heck, just do what u like ba? Looking back at what I bought, it wasn't because of the character or manga the picture depicts, but how much the work appeals to me. So wonder if the others are like that too?


Esther Blanchett from Trinity blood. After I reached home, suddenly had the urge to move my pencils again >_< While filing the prints I bought, I found this among the stack of finished works. It was a watercolored piece, one that is rather faded and rough-looking. I was never satisfied with it.... and seeing my color pencil set collecting dust, decided to do something to it. Still looking rough, but more saturation, I guess. XD

No comments: