...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Holiday I

With sis back, the psp is back too. Wahhahahahahahah~ I was surprised she had Star Ocean 2 in there, cos she seldom play rpg games other than the FF series... Anyways, I started a new game there. Didn't manage to complete it previously on the PS, the second disk couldn't be read and I was forced to give up on that game.



A picture of Rena Lanford from Star Ocean 2. Kind of losing that expressive touch of watercoloring... (Where's the Zen..... >_<)

Although it's not even halfway through the holidays yet... I felt time is getting short... Hmm....

No comments: