...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Literally...



Another lame video introduced by my colleague at workstudy.... yea, it's silly, but at times like these when one is so sian of work, anything out of the norm is good.

Checkpoint after checkpoint after checkpoint... Can't believe I did so many things over the past two weeks. First was the Modern Art presentation. We totally overshot the time limit, but the prof didn't stop us from doing so. She felt that it was a great presentation, and we were even awarded with the highest marks of the groups. The question I tackled was about Singapore and propaganda... and like any other apathetic kids, urgh... it was hell thinking about politics and what not. It set quite some pressure there... and I tackled that question because my other team mates were Indonesian... so... baah. But hey, learned some stuff about the nation's history alright... ah well. The other question was quite hard to dig for info, but managed to get them through some camera shots of the out of print book. The past lectures of Mr Sabapathy's were of great help in formulating my own ideas about the subject and yea, managed to hit the spot for that question that day.

Cleared the animation seminar after that, and though the outcome was not as good as I wanted, it was quite well received. Yin Huey did her part well, and I'm glad she pulled through that stormy week. She fell sick right after the submission day... but did a really great job with the editing and I couldn't have thought of a better way out for the op and ed credits myself.

Prof prac too, didn't thought we could crap those pages out in time. Did the proposal with someone from another major, also called Dorothy but this Dorothy calls herself Dot instead of Doro (haha, should have did a screen capture of the two Dorothys msn-ing me at the same time.) Anyways, I was very amazed at how much she can write within such a short time, it would have taken me a few days to get that out. She has a way of getting what she wants without being very persuasive (or maybe I'm too anything), and quite an open mind. Although everything again was last minute, it was a great feeling to work towards something with someone putting in as much as you did (somehow... just felt she did a lot more than I did... haha. Words... I need to read and write more.... >_<).

And between all those was Glory and Chean's 4 day visit to Singapore... It was amazing how things fell into place. Although I couldn't accompany them for two days, they had some good times with Alton, Ed, Shirley and Tao. Maybe I'll publish that in the next post...

Well... looking at those two weeks... can't say I didn't have time for work... haha. Tired, but not that tired. Maybe the best way to explain it all is with a laugh. Nothing explains more than that now... ..Time to move on to the last three checkpoints!

No comments: