...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Relaxing...?



Just a random face to keep my skills from rusting...... It's been almost a month since I painted anything and yea, just had the random urge to paint something today.

My animation project has finally entered the clean up phase, probably quite on time? I thought it would be easier for me at this stage, but it was tiring a tiring process... I found myself napping away after 5 hours of animating, never knew it'll be such a strain for the mind and eye. Anyways... aiming to finish my cleaning up part by end of this week. Great that today is a holiday, no Davide's lessons! A nice break, or rather, a chance to catch up with the other stuff.

No comments: