...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Rose



Haven't paint in a long while... just a translation of a postcard that I found in the library last week.



Kind of like the idea of the dress being a rose and decided to draw it, changing and adding a few things along the way. As a prof has pointed out that I need to draw more, I realised that I have been outlining more than constructing. It's a discipline I lack while in pursuit of a freedom in my drawings (or possibly, that's a sign of the slacky 'can't be bothered' personality trait). Get caught up a lot in just drawing down what I see and leaving 'errors' as they are. Well... Time to find the midpoint!

No comments: