...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

@ club Blasting off!!

Whew, tot the deadline is over, but they extended it! Ah well...... heh, the three nights of chionging is still worth the excitement, I suppose. XD Yeap, me decided to join the contest. Not for the prize (what the hell is the @ club anyways? The info was vague!), the thought of making the logo nudged my lazy brain when I read through the contest details... Got a simple idea in mind and decided to go ahead with it.

Photobucket

Yea..that's the first logo I thought of. Didn't quite look as good as I wanted it to be. It appeared more 'sunshine- beach- clubhousey' more than the 'exploded, surprise, young' sort... So...didn't expand on the idea to the card and tried to think of another one.

Photobucket

Quite like it, so went ahead with it to the card.

Photobucket

Ah well, that's about it :D (Hmm....I wonder if there's something wrong with my monitor.... The colors seem a bit too saturated >_< And when I uploaded it to blogger, it goes even more haywire....)

No comments: