...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Opening of another hell gate... not gonna miss it!

Nono, it's not a movie. It's just the registration for ntu's media design course... Anyways.... having been through nyp's, it isn't hard for me to imagine what ntu's will be like, considering it's a relatively new course and nyp was part of the team when they are considering the modules to be taught (I heard..) The adm forum further confirmed my thoughts. But heck, I'm still gonna register.

Somehow, the importance of a degree to this country overuled the unnescessity of a degree to this field for me. There's no gaurantee that I will be in it in the long run, but staying in singapore is a gauranteed yea. So there.... for a piece of paper. T.T Ah well... really stupid. Meanwhile, I wanna try building up my skills a bit more. There are many things that a student can do that a worker can't.
Seeing HY running around doing her own sketching around the country has quite motivated me to pick up my own stuff and do my own little studies.

Okie! enough rambles. Below is just a little sequence from the 3 minute movie I did for the ntu submission. Not impressive for an aftereffects project, but enough to get my point through, i guess...



That's just the first part, but the entire story format quite goes along that line, an angel 'reporting' prayers while God listen and give (the 'God as a cloud with an occasional hand popping out' idea is from the many comics that Windy has been dumping me with.

As for the portfolio.... I did this one first, which set the style for the movie. Aiming for a simple layout that don't take too much of the attention and doesn't look too pro or too amatuerish. :p







... I realised I haven't draw much these times.

As for the essay.... i hate that one. Crap and crap and crap :x But how to crap without making people think u are bullshitting.... >_< It's a skill I lack nia...

No comments: