Monday, February 25, 2008
From the movies (Memoirs of a Geisha)
Done last night while doing my unofficial weekend studies! Yea, I've been trying to get back on track by making myself draw and paint some stuff at least a once a week, and if possible, everyday. Didn't know where to start, cos there are just so many things i need to improve on. Anatomy, light and shade, anime, watercoloring ...arggghhh!! Just too many!!! So.... just dig into the pile of 'First' magazines that I borrowed from my aunt and began sketching faces. The magazine I came across first had 'Memoirs of the Geisha' in the spotlight. Ah well, nice pretty asian girls... draw! Saw a pic of Zhang Ziyi's Sayuri on the feature page.... Paint!! Kimono is such a fun challenge for painting!!(no wonder some mangakas love to feature them...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment