Yeap, this is what that random 'burn burn burn' entry posted previously was for.... Was asked to do two burning scenes of a kampung village, but... i have no idea how the kampung look like. True, vaguely, one has an image of houses built with wood and dried leaves, a simple, typical idea of a kampung.. but how does it really look like? I've never lived in one nor have I went up to one with an eye for its detail... Went searching up the internet for the pictures, but guess it is never enough. Knowing that these were needed urgently, I tried to do out rough sketches of the place and went ahead with the coloring. Done with pastel... not something unfamiliar, but not something very familiar too.... haiz.... -_-

Yeap, there's no fire seen... cos fires are supposed to be animated.

These pictures are taken with the camera and colors adjusted in photoshop.... ah well. Heading back to school work now.....
2 comments:
I really like this work with pastels, I have yet to try working in that. Most times I use water color but I like how you show the fire but like you see it really is not drawn on the picture. Great work !!
Thank you :D
Post a Comment