...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Week 9 over!

It's been 9 weeks since I started school now.... Yeap, just less than 9 weeks and it's gonna be sem break! Have been thinking of flying to australia to meet my sis during that period... ;p before I can't. Spent the night yesterday to read up on the university's system. Some parts make it feel like a chore, the need to gain certain points in order to graduate... I've been thinking what courses to go for in order to fufill that graduating criteria. Would I be able to balance out my time well? It frightens me sometimes... Anways, putting that aside. Currently slaving away on the assignments....

This was drawn yesterday. Together with three more classmates, we went down to school to complete the drawing assignment of life drawing. Well... I posed for one picture...(not nude of course..) about 45 minutes? Dunno, it went on fine at first. I was listening to my mp3 player... after about 6 songs, i started feeling the strain on my waist (yeah, I was lying down there, with my waist twisted, legs facing the side while body facing up). By the 7th song, i started wriggling my toes a bit, the 8th I asked if I could get up. When the last song (9th? 10?) ended (Orange-Range's 'SAYONARA'...) I couldn't stand it anymore and got up.

The after effects was terrible.... and I told them to forget about 1 hr poses, let's do 30 minutes... So the next one posing went up. She fell asleep there, but by that time, her arms were hurting badly too. I asked for a few more minutes extension to get in the shades, and finished it off. Asked if the other two wanna try~~ naah, we're hungry. So off to eat!




And yesh.... the numbness from the waist to the legs is still there even after lunch... T_T At least it didn't carried on till today....

No comments: