...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Monday, December 01, 2008

Meeting Mr Michael

Went back to school today for a review by Mr Michael Tan. It's really nice of him to do that, and brain draining for him too.... By the time it was my turn, he seemed very tired, but his patience is super.... Anyways, he complimented on my works, and told me to brush up on my communication skills, which had always been a big obstacle for me. Something I really liked about him is that he sees things that we students normally aren't aware of. I didn't know that my works revolved around conciousness... or maybe the assignments he gave made me think in that direction? Dunno, I thought I could have done better in my work there, overall, I have felt disappointment for not doing up to my own expectations for this module, especially since the tutor had did a really superb job in his role. Or maybe I'm thinking too much.... ah well.

He pushed me to find out more drawing styles, just like what Ms Amy said last time...And read up more books (i'll need that i guess). Some food for thought there, he also asked me to know myself and stuff... cos ultimately, I'll need to come up with my own animations in these 4 years. I can't possibly be just doing what others want of me, although the industry is different. Or maybe I should think 'it's the only time I can do something for myself, so maybe I should do it well?' That sounds more like it.... lol.

About 30 minutes (?) picture of Shiki from World Ends with You. Man.. the story is starting to drag, but guess I'll just let the pp accumulate while I work on my drawings these days. Have been going on a break the past week, running around with ex-col and friends, and gaming. Time to get some work done... LET'S CHIONG ARRHHH DOR!!! XD

No comments: