...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Sunday, December 07, 2008

An Unlucky Week...

.
.
T_T.........
.
.
.
.

.

.

Haaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

I know I have been neglecting you la.... putting you aside in that bag but you cannot do this to me nia..... T_T



T_T ngggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....................

It just died suddenly..... After an autopsy done at Dorothy's house, it's confirmed that it's dead...... Maybe by internal 'bleeding'.....



RIP on 03-12-2008


Second Unlucky Day....Went shopping at Daiso and my handphone went missing.... T_T Haiz... dun wanna say about that...maybe I was careless.... Just hope that if it's stolen, that person don't do anything to the people on my contact list....

Preparing for EOY! Have to get down to coloring my calender and finish off that bookmark! Kind of like the calender so far, but I really wonder if people will like it? The illustration is not the typical chibi character which allows one to see the entire face of the character.... But hey, let's just take it as an experience ba... haha...

Maka!

Death the Kid

and Chrona

Yea, it's a calender of Soul Eater characters, trying to make it stylised, which I wonder if there are people out there who would accept it? Anyways, thanks to Dor's bro who lent me an intuos2 to substitute my dead intuos3 for the moment... A trip to her work desk at her house had been very inspiring, watching how she paint digitally. Man does she improved damn lots. Maybe to the point I get fired up to do digital illustrations lol! There's a whole lot of things to learn there, guess if I look on the bright side of this booth thing, I might see myself doing something different from my usual habits. Okies! Time to sleep n get ready for tommorrow's workload! JIA YOU!!!

No comments: