
A view of the scene right outside the office I was at today. The place was in Tanjong Pagar, the buildings pretty old and nostalgic on the outside. Done while waiting for the teacher in charge of the exhibition work to tell me what to do. I've completed my tasks in the three hours... and wonder if I should have taken a bit longer to earn some more money... heck, I don't like that.
The teacher called and told me I could go home, cos the stuff that I was supposed to cut today was gonna take a couple more hours before it is ready for me to work on. Well... there goes an mrt and lunch fee... While on my way home, I saw many beautiful buildings along the way. I wonder if I should just take a random drifting around the island and draw whatever I fancy? Maybe with that, I can start that old singapore sketchbook idea again.
Went home and had some rojak at the coffeeshop with ann and mum. The little girl loves to see the rojak uncle make his stuff, and we elders end up eating the rojak instead. (Quite scared of it now...)



No comments:
Post a Comment