Spoon
Well.. settled. It didn't go very well, but if I can pass, that would be great. Met Chris while Siew Khim and I were walking towards the adm school building. Chatted a while (sort of, around 10 minutes instead of the usual 1 hour nag nag), the same old starting of 'How?' ...
'...Like that lor.' I replied.
Sian ar.
He said the grades for the class are pretty averaged out, we aren't very very good, neither are we very very bad. ...taking that as a pass for everyone, I hope. Somehow, I hope not to see him again as a professor, but maybe... a random person who I can just stop and chat about stuff other than school...
Visit to Ms Sunshine's House!
The very first person I caught up with when the hols started... As promised, we had a generous helping of BnJ + Haagen Daz ice cream at her place. At least her house isn't as messy as the last time I visited. Things isn't going very well for her, other than listening, I couldn't do anything else for her... To think that it's her bdae this month... Gonna invite her for some dim sum soon...
Concerts...
Mwaaaaahh... so many lined up in May... the season of the Singapore Arts Festival, I guess. Huiling invited the gang to her Chinese Orchestra concert, performed by the Singapore Polytechnic CO. It was far better than the last one that she was involved in. All the sections seemed to be even out and balanced, despite her pointing out the weakness and strengths of the orchestra. Looking forward to the Distant Worlds concert! Weeeeee~~ Not to forget Yina' performance at Zouk! >_< Never been there, mum told me to expect an environment noisier than the arcade, but I wonder... if it's a singing competition, it shouldn't be that bad.
Job....less
Yesh... Thinking some other stuff now... I wonder if this was the factor affecting my mood these days. Bank's drying up... should have been months ago, I'm pretty proud that the few hundred can last me so long.... T_T T_T T_T but never forever... Ngaahhh...
Maple maple maple
Back to mapling... somehow, felt pretty pressured to level up when I see guildmates leveling at insane speed. Finally could have a conversation with Rabbit, was quite surprised she would just ask about my gender right after I logged in. Wonder if I've been behaving too male sometimes... Back in cass, there was a male mapler who got jealous of me being too good to the ladies...
Continued the two old accounts, created two new spearmen. Probably the very first time I chiong-ed out a spearman from lv 1 within 3+ hours... the fellow mapler training in 'henesys training ground' was like stopping, hanging on the rope everytime I lv up there, probably wondering if I was hacking or something... Scary what 3x exp can do when it meets a 2x event...
Drawing
Slow progress... I hardly did much sketches... The near completion picture of Mira Jane of Fairytail... Have been trying to imitate Mucha's style. Thinking of doing a series of it.

Went for Joan Kelly's Anatomy class today. My does she reminds me of Mr Calvin Tan nia... T_T (somehow, the latter is always the best in my tutor rankings....) While she described about how and where the specific muscles are attached to, I began to relate it to the art of rigging in maya... It's pretty amazing, how each muscle is built up and attached to specific areas to make every part of the body move... Never looked at them so detailed before, it can take a long time to really put the info into the head. I was pretty fascinated by what the muscles can do and decided to name my new spearman after Latissimus Dorsi (XD). Hmm... maybe if there's a new archer, I can try trepezius, pectoralis or deltoid... No one would use that i guess...wahahahaha~
Gotta catch up with Dor soon, time to discuss the next convention.



No comments:
Post a Comment