...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Rainy day...

The morning started all rainy, with some lightning and thunder. Pretty big rain, so decided to stay at home to study accounting instead of heading for school. Ah well... failed the mcq quiz by 1 mark. Kind of sad there, but must admit that I didn't study well for it. The questions were very indirect, which asks one to be really familiar with their concepts instead of dead math. Haiz... to think that my maths was really bad there too, so guess it was doubly hard....

Pretty depressed, wondering if I should go do painting there. I'm aware that my mood can affect those colors pretty badly, bringing about muddy and heavy colors, and not to forget that I get lost in oil painting easily... Somehow, a part of me wondered what would become of the artwork if I did go paint it at that time. Besides, I have to finish it by this week... They are gonna start on the nude model next week, no time for this still life by then.



Guess I really got lost in the painting process. Had a hard time with the cloth and kept meddling it, until I decided that it'll drag on till late if I don't stop correcting it. Went to the marbles, which was a headache, and I end up slapping all sorts of colors there. Wonder is it because of the overall dull tones surrounding the marbles that made them stand out. It was unintentional, but I guess that's what you get from a bright pink, yellow and deep prussian blue palette, and some burnt sienna too, lol. Feels like a dead serious vs playful painting. Regret putting that marble in the corner, maybe I'll erase it next time.

No comments: