
Toraoh from Mashin Eiyuuden Wataru!! Haiz... I'm getting very restless these days. Feels like I have a lot to do yet dun feel like doing them. Was trying to draw the artworks for huiying's project, but just couldn't settle down and do it well. Many blocks there, keep getting stuck. Accounts quiz tomorrow!! Die liao.... I wonder how much I can remember, totally not confident there, since I hardly touched the textbook eversince I felt it's just too much info. Argh...
End up digging the old anime out to watch. A bit. Lol... (argh, I just realised that the date is written wrongly.... I'm still living in september I guess..... T_T)

On to the fourth still life oil painting. This time, we borrowed the previous set-up of another fellow module-mate, and painted it. Kind of fun, but I find myself in the distress mode everytime I start a new painting. It's the kind of 'I dunno where to start from' feeling, and everything is a doodle. On top of that, I started with a new palette, one which I'm not very sure if it can work out, cos the red is bright pinkish, the blue is an extremely dark prussian and the yellow is all bright like lemon. Kinda freaky handling a new palette...

Guess I need to tell myself to just anyhow paint there next time and care about the shades after that. See how it turns out tomorrow ba!



No comments:
Post a Comment