Wednesday... trying to make the best out of it, but haha, still kind of slacked through... T_T Anyways, the day started off with meeting Yin Huey for the writing assignment group work. Some argument essay to write, so we sat down in Teck Whye CC's mac for a small discussion. (Haha, the great thing about both of us living nearby.) It took about an hour half to come to an agreement on the idea. Hopefully we can get the essay out by this week... deadline feels tight, especially when there are many other stuff to be done... >_<
After that, I headed off to the nearby specs shop to get my eyes checked by the optometrist... Have been seeing sudden blurred images these while. Though I found it cool at first (waaa, sudden real-time-on-the-spot motion blur!), the rate of occurance is starting to alarm me. Besides, whenever i put my glasses on these days, I felt some strain around my eyes, wondered if it's time to get some new lenses... Surprisingly, the check came out fine. My vision mantained at the same degree, so there was no need to get new specs. But I need to wear my old one more frequently now... probably even when I'm out walking on the street. T_T Astigmatism, it seems, has worsen. Didn't like that... and came home searching out on the net if there was any way to stop it from getting worse, or even heal it back slowly. Seems like it's just gonna be bad all the way unless I got for laser... which is just too extreme for a small case ba.
Time to be a good rabbit and munch carrots.... T_T Nyaaahhh........
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment