Argh.
Arghh...
Haiz....
A lot of things to be done in two weeks time and I'm still snailing away...
1. 2D animation final work due 20 something nov - min. 3 scenes animation
2. 3D animation final work due 24th Nov - still at modelling phase....
3. Figurative Painting - 1 Large self portraiture (next Tuesday...)
4. Craft of Writing essay due this Friday
5. Asian Art History exam coming soon (dun even know the exact date... haiz)
6. Accounting examination on Nov 25th....
7. Huiying's animation seminar stuff.... due on 20th Nov.
Why liddat.... n I still need 8 hours of sleep.... die liao...

Not that I'm craving to sleep in there, but it just happened to be outside the animation studio one night when I was chionging my 2D animation homework. Took me by surprise as I didn't see it there when I entered in the afternoon. A while later, I figured out that it might have been for the film students, who have been filming there the past two nights. Never imagined students to go to that extreme... but that's cool. Never see such things in nyp, haha.

Decided to snap some pictures of it for future reference. Well... how often can you get so close to a coffin?

Last live portrait session with Figurative painting lessons. The next lesson, we'll be exhibiting all our works done so far, together with the final self-portrait painting, which I have not started on yet.... Haiz......
Accounts arrrr...............................................



No comments:
Post a Comment