...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Rush rush

It's been a long while.... lol.

Anyways, this is the time of the year when things gets all busy for me (gonna be so for another two more years). This time is a bit more busy, cos my aunt went overseas and grandma is left alone in the house. Mum felt it'll be better to have another person around there, so there I go. 2 weeks of camping... and it's not a great timing. Homework is piling up and I have yet to clear any. Accounts exam is just right after the 3D animation submission date, which spells danger... still in modelling phase for 3D... Huiying's project is at drafting stage, haven't done my 2D work, portrait oil painting, writing assignment... Art history exam around the corner too. The past week at grandma's place is a study camp, which actually kinda helped. Guess there are too many temptations at home.... lol.

Didn't draw anything other than Huiying's animation backgrounds... Concentrating on portraiture in the oil painting class... cos we gotta do a big self-portrait for our final project. :/


2nd portrait of the module. The model is pretty 'fidget-y', needs to constantly chat with the students to keep herself awake. Haha, her ghost stories were pretty entertaining though no one really responded to her as everyone was busy painting.



3rd portrait of the module: got a feeling this model is a yr 1 student from the school. She has a really cool lightning tattoo there which I didn't really capture well.



4th Portrait: this lady is a pro. She hardly moved at all during the posing, super professional. Her face is pretty interesting. I was standing in a position where I can only see her front features, but during the break, I realised her side view is totally different from what I see from the front. Her chin slopes inwards, making the face look a bit petite with her nose and lips very prominent. Her hairdo is really cool too, front long back short type. Wouldn't mind painting her again.

And some randomness....



Ting brought those paper bags back during Halloween, somekind of freebies she got somewhere down orchard road maybe. I thought the advertising was really cool. Those three kids kind of go crazy over it a while and I went snapping pictures of them. All came out pretty blur though... haiz...

No comments: