...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Last two items to go...

Yeaps... this is the last two days... Most things are done and now left with the last two animations... Asian art history heng heng tested items that I had studied, accounting.... at least I understand what te question is asking for, but dunno if my figures are right... all can pass I happy liao.... as for now....
3D is scary... still texturing my stuff, haven't start animating. Well... there's only a spider walk to animate anyway, and a few camera movements, that's all for animating. But the rendering is expected to take a long time... and to think that Huiying's stuff is still hanging... Both are due on 27th Nov.... Hahahhahahahaa.... and I'm still blogging, yes..... cos I see some light for my 3D.


Gonna cheat my way through with the lighting now..... haha.... hope it works.

Managed to get some more ds games for those two kids to play. Kind of let loose a bit on my nds this week. Glad they enjoy pokemon. At least something to keep them from hogging the TV and PC during the holidays.

No comments: