...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Narutard-ed



Haha... wanted to do a fanart of Naruto and at the same time, do something about the portraiture practice I've set to do. 4 hours with color pencils... and though it was fast, I was not aware of the angle I was drawing at and it caused the entire portrait to appear elongated..... Adjusted it in photoshop, looked better.

Have been reading Naruto Shippuden these days. Slow yea. Although it feels as though it ain't got an ending, it's a nice manga to pick up, not just for the illustration quality. Storyline is the usual shonen stuff, but the growth of the characters quite keep it apart from the other shonen comics I've read so far (not many titles really, lol). People change and people pass on (ain't any big thing for gundam yea), just makes me wonder how long I'll be staying in my own world. Portfolio has been left forgotten... whatever I've done so far is more of a theraphy for restlessness than anything for the professional level. Thinking back, I wonder if I've given up on it when I said no to WSC... But yea, still young and alive, tomorrow is still there and I'm hungry. Haven't eat dinner yet... maybe just stuff some food in and emo next time, heheh. :P



(>_<)!!!

No comments: