...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Monday, August 30, 2010

Music

Ideas I have while listening to music. Trying to find what really sparks off my ideas, and also hoping to buck up on compositions this sem. (I've been using similar angles and compositions for some time. Ack.) Kishimoto's Naruto has brought some new perceptions for that, and maybe time to be a movie junkie, hahaha...

Music: CLOSER (Inoue Jo)


Music: Best Friend (Kana Nishino)


Music: Sign (FLOW)


School started finally, and the first lesson commands discipline. An animation to be done in 13 weeks. Concept by next week. Thinking of doing something happy and heart warming....

Printed out the first set of Business Finance lecture notes. I don't understand anything..... Haiz...... -_-.

No comments: