...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Never too sick for...



...chocolate. This flu has made me realise what is a torture... The whole family went down to Marche few days ago to celebrate Aunty Peck's b-dae and all I could taste was purely sweet, salty and lotsa bitterness.... I couldn't smell anything (other than mucus). T_T Probably not that bad, but still tormenting.

Just wanna draw something and the thought of that cough syrup came by. Modeled after my sis who recovered from a fever a couple of days ago. (There seemed to be a disease going around the house these days...)Realised that when I doodle, it gets very sketchy. Style? If so, maybe I should try discipline my hand a bit. Used copics this time. Bought a few new colors (Art fren having a 15% off these markers, and the Orchard one seems to be clearing off the old Trias at $1 each), but I seemed to lose touch with this medium now.

As promised, I brought my bro out for 'The Last Airbender'. ($6 tix for students! :D) The cg and fighting scenes were pretty awesome, but other than that, nothing else really lasted in my mind. Ah yea, Aang's tatto was cool. Brought back some popcorn, as Ann wanted, but I figured they wouldn't be as good when cold. Soooo.... popped by shop n save for some unpopped popcorn. We're gonna pop some tonite! XD Wonder how those two kids will react? Just hope it'll taste good....

No comments: