...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Friday, August 15, 2008

. emptying my thoughts .

Was feeling pretty stressed these days... an invisible stress maybe. Just the start of uni life and there are many things to be done. Maybe not many, it's just about 5 assignments..? three of which required some reading and understanding, the other two are just drawing stuff... A lot of craft work, something that I like to do. Yet, the time limit and the info needed to be digested has made it a pretty depressing state. Maybe it's time to really settle down with a concrete plan...



Something I did after trying to find the most comfortable resting position. The normal 'lying on your back' position isn't as good as the 'suspending ur head at the edge' position. You get to relax your body a bit, and above all, ur head will feel too heavy physically to think about anything. (or maybe ur brain will be too busy trying to register your new perspective that you forget what you are trying to think?) Works for me :p

2 comments:

Unknown said...

First I want to thank you for the link to my radio station of Final Fantasy music. Second I really like you art. I am into water color myself and know how much fun it is to just do art for arts sake. Your blog is great too. Keep it up and thanks for the great read.

Len said...

Thank you too ;) Although I seldom frequent your radio site these days, it pulled me through the long office hours back in the working days a couple of times.