Recently, some issues had been troubling me... life is still going on, yet, some things just doesn't seem to improve. Have I been just too closed minded on certain matters? Maybe I'm wrong? Am I really putting up with people? Or are people putting up with me? I'm constantly asking myself, what's wrong? Or maybe there isn't anything wrong, just a scenario that this person does this and makes everyone unhappy while thinking everyone has sinned against him...? When the people around u are giving up and u are still there, hoping things will turn out to be better... Hope.. a delusion, a denial of defeat?
Gossh, having to face so much words these days have gotten my negativity going..... hahaha... Just hate to see the people around me unhappy and I can't do anything about it. It's so easy to drop and join the extreme end, than hanging in the middle of nowhere. Or maybe I'll just have to do nothing and everything will be ok again? Giving up the remote control is probably hard for someone who hates to be insecure, but then, what is gauranteed in life other than death... Just hope one's life will never end blindfolded with pointed fingers everywhere.
Lol, me randomin again...
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment