...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Juuhime ~ Sincerely Night



Oookie, this character is from a manga entitled Juuhime ~ Sincerely Night (juuhime meant 'Gun Princess'). Quite a dark story, reminds me of Fullmetal Alchemist sometimes (just maybe the male lead isn't so eccentric? XD) but quite a story of it's own kind (baah, I'm a bad reviewer.. grab a copy if you can ;) ) Dunno the english translated name of this fella (Luca Eslacien?), there isn't much resource around the internet for this series, neither are there any scanlations at the moment... so forgive me if I got the name wrong >_< Basically he's a 'sinner' who was supposed to be sentenced to death, but some woman saint interfered and he's punishment was 'lightened'. So now he's an executioner, under the control of those who wanted him dead, much like a dog.... All sorts of stories in there, mainly drepressing ones, with the woman saint (Gracis?) always making the story tone lighter.

Tried out this new watercolor paper I've got from Art Friend. I didn't know how to go about painting this one. While tinting a piece of paper with tea for my assignment, I decided to give this artwork some splashing too. Had some fun time experimenting with the tea leaves.... and I left my homework somewhere........ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO >_<

(EOY count 1!)

No comments: