http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?k5l5yc7q74g
Oooooo yea. Trying out that artPad link which I chanced upon while touring around deviantart. Feels nice doodling on the wacom... but still feel traditional ways are more fun......
Whew... uni life... drained yesterday after class. It's like another WSC session with a male version of Ms Amy... >_< Went to the cca fair and signed up for archery and the visual designs club (this one was by chance.. I didn't know that there is a group dedicated to comics art and design, so yeap! Went forward and checked it out). Hope I'll have time for them though...
While waiting for the bus, I was taken by surprise at the sight of an ex secondary sch classmate (or kindergarten classmate? XD). Haha, Lionel, still the same look and behaviour, just that he grew slightly taller than me now, lol.... Feels really nice to see a familiar face in a not so familiar place. Recently talked to Fiona over tha phone... Was really worried when she sent me an sms about her broken relationship and hecked care about my phone bill... She's currently still in Suzhou, but yea, good that she had some friends there...
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment