Reminiscing the old times.... nah. Was uploading a new video on youtube featuring a pretty old game's opening (since I hardly see any videos of it there), when I suddenly wanted to look up on this anime I've watched back in Pri 3. It's pretty old, 18 years since it's production now... probably one of the very first anime songs that caught me other than Doraemon's theme, hahaha~ It was a Mecha anime (obviously), and probably caught on the young ones due to the school setting and young protaganists. Till now when I watch it again, I'm still quite amazed at how they managed to fit three robots and a command centre into a primary school. That'll be fun... XD Although it didn't made me wanna pick up a pencil and start drawing, it got me hooked on anime, and eventually drawing in this style. So just a little tribute to it. :D

Wonder if anyone remembers this anime... was pretty excited when Alison back in nyp got pretty hyped up when we started discussing the animes we watched when we're young (man, guess the both of us only had channel 8 back then). Couldn't believe my ears when I heard Ben's handphone ringing with that music back in Scrawls too. >:-O Maybe I should try putting those old anime songs as a ringtone... XD



No comments:
Post a Comment