...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Counting down to the last...

About 40 days more to go and that signals the end of the semester... Right now, feeling sian. Not that I have nothing to do, just frustrated at what has to be done and not having the idea to move on. Assignments are piling, and I guess that's the main reason for my lethargy these days. It's starting to make me feel sensitive to the slightest problem that I come across, even though they are indeed minor problems. Guess that's how over-sensitivity begins?

Went back to NYP again to look at the graduating batch's works. I was quite annoyed that the timing stated on the website and the actual timing was a total difference. But anyways, my brain wasn't functioning enough to think straight about the near impossible starting time of 7.30am. How stupid of me yea... Haiz. As always, just had that 'what am I doing?' thought whenever I go back to see the graduates exhibition. Meeting with the couple of '07 DMDers made me feel very detached from the industry, perhaps even socialising. Even more sensitive in this period of time... Not good. Good too probably, that I'm starting to be aware of that.



Trying to channel my stress to paintings as usual, but this time, I didn't finish the painting in one go. Due to the wet weather, the watercolors took a longer time to dry, so I end up waiting for quite a few hours for that. In the meantime, I felt calmer to face the storyboards, although it wasn't for long that I start drifting again. I wonder where will these lead me... Trying to believe what Professor Heitor said about people going with what they enjoy and eventually finding a place for themselves with what they like. Maybe he felt the same confusion when he was young too, especially what he loves to do was watching movies. I never really thought that habit can lead one to the path of Phd and teaching animation history. Anything goes... a preference?

Aye, I went too far again. Homework is the problem... now back to it.

No comments: