...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Forget



Trying my hand on something that looks more depressing then the usual. Guess every semester, I'll be doing at least one... haha. Anyways, it has been a pretty queer day... Came back home seeing my bro playing the computer as usual. I asked him how long has he been playing, and he told me for a while. Knowing that everyone will want to have some form of relaxation after work, yea, I just let him be. There wasn't anyone else at home, and when Mum and Ting got back from their lunch, I was informed that the kid has been playing since morning 11am. It was around 4pm when I returned. Yea, I got angry. Very very angry. Haven't brought out the cane for quite sometime and demanded that he get his ass out of the chair immediately. I hate it that he didn't tell the truth and roared at him... Kind of... Not that I never shouted at him, just that this time was pretty different. My voice was deeper, hand was shaking with fury, but never hit him in the end. I didn't like that. Ting told me later that I looked like a mad woman, roaring pretty loudly.... Wonder if it had to do with the stress load and PMS.... -_-...

After that, I was pretty much back to the 'I'm shagged' mode. The boy wept while on the phonecall with his friend. I wondered if I went too far... Sat down, wanting to draw some stuff, something that suits my mood... And did that. It was an idea I had while brainstorming on the MTV storyboarding project, about forgetting memories. Wanted to bring out the photos of 'blank faced' people together with the girl, but guess the attention went all to the latter. Tried to keep to a three color palette, in line with the Watercolorists Club's 3rd project. While doing this, a funeral was just being held for the first day opposite the study room window. Just beside the funeral along the pathway, someone just jumped off the building and landed face flat. The police had just left a couple of minutes ago... wonder if it has been a depressing day....

No comments: