...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Friday, March 05, 2010

Day's Eye



I know I have a lot to do before the term starts again... but I just wanna paint a bit more... Maybe these days, I'm just too stuck with the digital painting... Recently took up a job to help the year 4s background painting. I agreed, but somehow, I realised later that there's a lot of research on my part too... That sucks, cos I thought I wouldn't need to be concerned with the layout other than just painting what's there... haiz.

The digital painting kind of got me doing traditional as a stress relief I guess... This took much more time than I thought. Guess the style is still new that's why. Daisies! Her look reminds me of some Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicle CD cover art I saw sometime back. Ah well, I wasn't concern with the character design, since all I wanted was something to paint. Trying to go for the simple look these days... haha. When it comes to self expression... I realise manga isn't really what I'll do... Or maybe I'm just a bit tired of trying to get everything right.

No comments: