

Lol... What else to say ne..? Handwriting is a remarkable thing... something that people would see without much thought of the craft other than it's legibility and the words they carry. The first time I was fascinated with handwriting was upon reading a friend's notes. Her writing was very very very different (can't help but stress that 'very', hahaha), something I've never seen before. It look as though it was some arab script but it was english, written in probably a 0.05 size black pen. I stared at it wondering... It is artistic (feels floaty too), but why is it like that? Why is the 'f' so exaggerated, the top extends to the neighboring letters of the word in a straight line. In a way, the extensions kind of made the reading rather difficult, despite the neatness and straight lined sentences across a blank page. It didn't occur to me that handwriting could bring some insights to the writer's psyche until I came across a book about it sometime later. Kind of regret not getting a sample of her writing.
As for mine... still as jumpy as before, but I do realise it getting thready in the recent years, sometimes even missing out some letters along the way or even writing extra letters. And I realised I stopped reading fiction. Lol...

Random doodle that started with the O_O face. Slowly, it turned into a man who got blasted away by the 'Beep of Death'. Computer problems have been surrounding me these days. After Sunshine's computer problem was settled, it came down to Xiu's. Hers is now in that gray area whereby it's neither in good condition, nor dying... Temperamental to be exact... Reformatted, checked, brought it to the service centre and nothing much done since it ran well there. Haiz... Just dunno what's the problem anymore.



No comments:
Post a Comment