...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Ariel

Bought 'The Little Mermaid' and 'Beauty and the Beast' DVDs yesterday. Ahh.... childhood... I remember watching them during Christmas at my aunt's place. Back then, it was all on video tapes.



Doodled this while watching the Little Mermaid. Nose problem again, heh. Ann heard the music 'Under the Sea' playing, and she sat down beside me to watch the show. At first, I thought she would not stay on for long cos of the dialogue and lengthy showtime (she has a very short attention span). But hey, I was really wrong. She stayed on to the very end, and even wanted to watch the other DVD with me. Disney magic, maybe, haha.

No comments: