
Taking the past pictures and coloring them in corel for a practice. Saves the time for having to think up new colors and pictures when I just want to get used the software... Somehow, managed to find a way out with the Artist Oils tool, but I see a potential blending problem... It will be hard for me to use it to paint without a layer of lineart in that case. But depending on linearts to have a brilliant cg is not what I'm looking for ultimately. Maybe for now, I'll focus on getting used to this thing before moving on to that level.
And surprise surprise, 'Dive to World' got featured as a DD. That's the first time though, and ironically, it's a picture I didn't enjoy painting... Haha. It's wierd, but come to think about it, quite happened many times throughout history; the works that the artist personally disliked but gets the most attention out of the rest of their works. Maybe I should start putting up all the past works that I rejected. Lols.



No comments:
Post a Comment