Spent the entire afternoon trying to get it working the way I want. The brushes surprised me, and they mixed just like real paints. However... I couldn't figure out how to blend the paints and 'clean' my brush. Sat there for 4 hours throwing in my basic knowledge of painting but just couldn't get it to blend nicely. The help manual introduced the tools and their functions, but didn't give any tips about handling them. Tutorials weren't of much help. Most that I came across talked about 'how to paint this and that' instead of 'how to operate this painting tool'. And I laughed at the statement of one of it, saying how Da Vinci would be doing miracles with the software if he were alive in this time. Try throwing Michealangelo a copy of Maya then.... It's frustrating... yet digital is something one of this era has to get the hang of in this field. Eek.
Went to the library for helpbooks, but didn't churn out much in the BB library. Came back and decided to continue on that Ariel picture again.
I hate my laptop's colors....
...Cry. It's a brand new way of painting... complex way.... Urgh. Have to find a way suitable for me.



No comments:
Post a Comment