...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Monday, January 17, 2011

Holidaeeeeee

Yay! Haha... Although it started two weeks ago, that feeling of looking at the computer, table, paper etc and asking oneself "now what?" only kicked in today. That's holiday, I think... a day to rot... and time for myself!! :P



Carried on with the pastel stuff, and realised that things still look flat... And black kind of killed it. Can't seem to get that natural look with it yet, and I tend to go abstract with the strokes there. Wonder if I should get a bigger piece of paper for such pictures... Would work better for the details.



Random, unfinished painting of the rabbit zodiac. The colors are not quite unified, the characters are still not relating to each other. Trying to add more layers of pastel this time round. Leaving it as that for now... just need to let my brain work on it while I go do other stuff, haha~



A painting inspired by a rather blue Saturday... Lost my keys, or so I thought. Ah Yee was waiting for someone to open the door to my home, but yea, realised my keys were not with me. Panic panic panic... It's very very rare of me to lose something so important. And to think that my aunt wanted to use the toilet... argh. Though she said it wasn't urgent, I felt really bad ("You heng, or I suay?" she said. Lols...). As it was raining with the wind blowing the raindrops into the pathway, she suggested that we take shelter in her car.

Shortly after, we ended up in Lot 1, searching for my lost keys. It was a futile attempt, and I had to return cos she need to head off for an event. Thought I'll have to sit outside and wait for a saviour... but lucky for me, Dad had returned and I was able to get into the house. Searched the house and the keys were not to be found too. Dad tried to console me that it's just a bunch of replaceable housekeys, nothing to fret about. But yea, when a thing is with you for more than five years, there's some attachment naturally... and it was so far the best set among the others that could open the locks smoothly. (Sadly, the initial set of housekeys had been badly damaged, and the newly made keys were not that good.)

And then Mum returned. She looked at me and asked how did I get into the house. Well Dad's there, so yea I got in. And how did she know that I wouldn't be able to get into the house?

"You left your keys hanging on the padlock." And tossed it into my hands.

Alamak...........

At least it taught me something, and some inspiration. Haha...

No comments: