...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Friday, January 21, 2011

Intro WIP



Expanding on another old sketch. It was part of the 100 themes challenge which had been around on DA for quite sometime and I haven't really go about finishing it, partly due to the lack of motivation. Looking back at the list again, I've got some new ideas, but somehow, I'll really hope to get this one done before moving on to others.

The hols are coming to an end soon, argh... if it was any chance to rot, haha. But hey, not bad, managed to chiong 3 exhibitions (and the animation...), clean up my area, back up all my works, clear up my laptop and be a part time 'baby sitter'. Visited the library, went out with my uni friends, caught up with Sunshine and Windy (lol at the 'weathery' nicknames), 'lost' my keys, walked home from Lot 1 and swim and get tanned. At least it wasn't an empty 2 weeks (sacrificed 1 week of hols to finish up my animation job... kind of felt lifeless, going back 6 days a week to animate; but hey, at least I didn't need to feel guilty about the 2 weeks of fun that was to follow).

And the results for the allocation of modules are out. Tio Marketing and Business Law this sem.... and I still need to appeal for one more module. As the other business modules clashed with my current timetable, I've been thinking about taking Intro to Psychology... Yea, a part of me have been thinking about taking a different route once I feel that I had enough of this industry, but I'll need to do something about my 'intellectual capacity' and confidence... haha. Art wouldn't be wasted in any case. It's more than a tool to make a living for me, so hopefully... I dun go blind one day, hehe.

No comments: