WIPs... Aye, Yamamoto Takeshi... I have a fetish for male characters with swords and water around, hehe. Quick sketch (2hrs n not finished.. not that quick after all) based off an anime reference.Aye, looking way too different... and kiddy. While painting the school stuff, I've been de-stressing by watching hitman reborn.... picked up where I left off long time ago at the Vongola rings arc. Hahaha.. long way to go, though i've been keeping up with the latest manga chapters... The new characters look pretty cool! Wonder what's gonna happen there... Can't wait for the new chapter of Fairytail too >_< Erza vs Erza!! Sexy match it will be :p Kyahhh...
Wednesday, April 07, 2010
Digital...
Have been doing some digital stuff for school work as well as a side project these days... As usual, realised I am not very familiar with the software and working methods of digital stuff. Had to do out some roughs on paper before getting down to paint. Anyways, was getting tired of the work, so decided to do some other painting.

WIPs... Aye, Yamamoto Takeshi... I have a fetish for male characters with swords and water around, hehe. Quick sketch (2hrs n not finished.. not that quick after all) based off an anime reference.Aye, looking way too different... and kiddy. While painting the school stuff, I've been de-stressing by watching hitman reborn.... picked up where I left off long time ago at the Vongola rings arc. Hahaha.. long way to go, though i've been keeping up with the latest manga chapters... The new characters look pretty cool! Wonder what's gonna happen there... Can't wait for the new chapter of Fairytail too >_< Erza vs Erza!! Sexy match it will be :p Kyahhh...
WIPs... Aye, Yamamoto Takeshi... I have a fetish for male characters with swords and water around, hehe. Quick sketch (2hrs n not finished.. not that quick after all) based off an anime reference.Aye, looking way too different... and kiddy. While painting the school stuff, I've been de-stressing by watching hitman reborn.... picked up where I left off long time ago at the Vongola rings arc. Hahaha.. long way to go, though i've been keeping up with the latest manga chapters... The new characters look pretty cool! Wonder what's gonna happen there... Can't wait for the new chapter of Fairytail too >_< Erza vs Erza!! Sexy match it will be :p Kyahhh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment