...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Slow Progress...


Random guy/girl... just wanted something to color and found this half done sketch in the A4 drawing block I bought sometime ago. Think I was drawing a girl then, (cos I seldom denote eyelashes in the guys I draw...) but looking back at it jsut now, looks like a guy, but arghh, whatever it is, I had a nice time coloring. Markers again, guess looking at KHR just brought back the medium to me. Wonder when did I stop using them and why...? Got sick of it? The clamp influence in the coloring is still there... but I think it's moving away, somehow.

Have been a bit restless these days, dragging myself to school to complete the stopmo assignment. It was a group project, but due to my partner caught up with her homework, I tried to do whatever I can to complete the puppets and sets before the scheduled time for shooting after exams. Again, the group memebers of the previous stopmo projects asked about my partner, kinda reminded me of Huiying's warning to me back in nyp... I have no idea how to handle such situations... Stopmo isn't her main thing, 3D is. It does sound unfair that I throw everything else aside for this project and finding myself at the station struggling alone, when it's supposed to be a group thing. But neither can I just tell her to throw everything aside for that too. Just didn't know how to organise this, easier if it's done alone maybe. Heh, feel bad, wonder if that's how Huiying felt that time during minor project, when Peiyi and I were drifting. But yea, still gotta move on, better not look at it for now, it's just gonna be demoralizing.

Something amazes me though, it's starting to get easier to throw work aside for me. It's like knowing when to say stop for an assignment and handing it in... Haha, dunno is that a good thing or not? Guess I'm not caring much about schoolwork these days...

No comments: