...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dive to World!



Process Log details

New picture, but not a very satisfying one. Didn't like it, despite putting in more plans for it. Things didn't work out very well perhaps, spilled my container of water again, kena my astro notes and book tho I don't give much damn about it now. (It's been a nice night-time read though, haha). The salt didn't work well too, wonder if it has to do with the paints? Halfway through the painting process, it started to feel more of a color-filling practice than painting. Something was amiss, might have been the usual spontaneity that arise whenever I do something without plans... or could it be that my brain seeks that randomness? Or maybe just too much bad accidents... Whatever it is, this painting failed to bring out that liveliness of the song.



By Cherryblossom. Kinda screechy girl feel at first ,but the chorus kinda caught me.



Looking back at the sketch, it does felt more happening than the final painting. Enjoyed drawing this one and was pretty much anticipating the painting process. At some point, I was very tempted to bring the painting under the tap as I always do to those I had a hard time with, but heck, just finish it. It seems like the feel that I wanted couldn't be achieve after it's weathered with water... Might be re-doing it someday soon.



Not so messy table. Guess that happens when I get de-motivated. I start cleaning up everything...

No comments: