Man, it was then that I realised that the events in the seminar room were free for all.... I thought some pre-registration was needed after looking through the webbie... T_T so much I've missed!!!!!!!!! >_< That was exactly what the event is really good for (besides the May'n concert)..... ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH >_< Anyways, lesson learnt... I know what to look out for now........ sob...
And yea, the concert of May'n's (wonder how to put that 's...). SUPER CROWDED nia..... While in the walled up seminar area, I notice people gathering at the cafeteria area high up at around 5+. By 6pm or so, the area in front of the stage was already packed. >_< We tried to find a nice viewing area at the cafeteria too, but there too was pretty packed. In the end, we settled with the area behind the audio system operations (dunno how to put that...)

Hehe, no video-ing and shooting of pics allowed, and it's even stricter when u are just right behind the event staff... so sorry Xiu....-_- U might have to youtube ur way to May'n's concert....(if there is one) And yea... her voice was power nia... but it kind of gets a bit sharp at the high notes. Ada told me the way she project her voice might harm her vocal cords one day, but to be able to get to that level this way, it's really super of her... Halfway through, I kind of regret not getting a ticket to the concert cos I can't see much of the stage (arrrrrggghh... the av people are blocking >_<) Heh, see fanboys at max! (yea, I'll shuddup... XD)
Whew... so that concludes the day for me... Didn't shoot much pictures...
This guy was doing a live demo of airbrushing a gundam model to the public. Pretty cool... I began wondering how cool it'll be if Mr Calvin Tan would ever do a live demo like that too.....

The parts are like clipped to a stick and he just go over it with an airbrush? The spray is so fine that I can't see it coming out from that airbrush... Yea, I dunno much about this art form.

This picture on the graffiti wall got me to take out my cam for the first time in the convention. The lines are just so beautiful.... Upon closer inspection, the person who did it had plotted out the basic structure before doing inking on it, planned out very nicely.... (yea, click for a larger view. Just love it... sorry, the picture isn't taken at a very good angle...)

The only clearest picture of Ichirou Mizuki (ANIKI!) I've got. Probably my hands weren't steady... or maybe I got knocked by many squeezing in the crowd while trying to steady my cam.

Big big gundam u'll see when you step into the place...




The usual cosplaying going on... didn't take much (super didn't), gonna kapok from Ada someday....nyak nyak..



No comments:
Post a Comment