...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Zeira

Yea~~~ Unofficial holiday for two days!!!! YEAAAAAA!!!!! -_-.... Ah well, I have to do some serious study during these two days... but I just wanna laze around.... T_T Argghh...

Did a little drawing during my free time in school today, kind of liked it, so did a quick cg for it with photoshop. Guess I'm still accustomed to the illustrator way of doing computer graphics...

The sketch...

and the one hour + cg... Didn't wanna do a too detailed piece, so smack some texture in. Still feels pretty incomplete... maybe some text might help... Somehow, the energetic feel of the sketch is lost during the cg.... T_T

No comments: