...One day, Len got really really bored. She didn't want post her works on DA. Neither does she wanna post in FAC. She just want a quiet space for herself. Somewhere where no one will comment or spy on. So she made this :P

Friday, November 14, 2008

My Life Update 1 (Dedicated to my sis.....-_-)

Yea yea yea... paiseh, didn't put up any pictures for you to see... Ting's bdae you can check it out on her bloggie, didn't take much nice pictures.... T_T The nicest probably would be this one...



And... recently, me got a slight sprain on my ankle during badminton lesson... And I'm not alone really.

To be truthful, hers was worse.

And with mum running around these days, aunty Peck volunteered to look after the kids a while...


And your bro's result slip is pretty amazing....



... to the point that I'm wondering how great milk formulas have become despite the melamine situation...



Yea, he got first in class, got some performance award there.

That's it for now, I guess... gotta prepare for my exams. I'm quite proud of myself...or disappointed to the point of decieving oneself that it's pride: I've successfully slacked for three days (not two), reading comics, sleeping, doing nothing at granny's home, reading how-to-draw books other than studying.

.....I'm screwed. Symphony number 5 please..... T_T

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Just passing by and found your blog, I love your artwork, you are crazy talented!

Lynda